January 11 / 8:00am - 5:00pm ( + Add to My Calendar )
Siemens Step 7 v5.x and WinCC Flexible Programming 1
This course is for SIMATIC S7-300/400 PLC users involved in developing automation systems and their application programs.
Students are required to have a working knowledge of the Windows Operating Systems
This course introduces the S7 product family and provides an overview of the SIMATIC S7-300/400 system. Hardware and software components as well as system configuration issues are discussed. The course uses a realistic conveyor model for demonstrations and exercises. This course concentrates on STEP 7 v5.x software, program structuring and the instruction set. STEP 7 v5.x software tools and programming instructions are demonstrated to guide the student through the development of a realistic application. Analog processing and alarming are detailed through theory and program examples. The course format consists of instruction and hands-on exercises. Students will use test, debug and diagnostic tools to complete the programming exercises.
Upon completion of this course, the student shall be able to:
- Identify the components and performance characteristics of the SIMATIC S7-300 PLC
- Program, using the multiple address types
- Use symbolic addressing
- Create, document, test and troubleshoot an application program
- Use binary operation, timers, counters, comparators and arithmetic operations
- Structure a program that can use a program block multiple times
- Use the data access functions
- Program using the processed analog values
- Generate data blocks
- Load, license and configure WinCC Flexible
- Integrate WinCC Flexible with Step 7 v5.x
- Create WinCC Flexible tags
- Create WinCC Flexible screens
- Animate WinCC Flexible screens
- Establish communications with Siemens Operator Panels
- Download WinCC Flexible programs to Siemens Operator Panels
Note: Class dates are subject to change. Contact us to verify availability and dates.
23409 Industrial Park Ct.
Farmington Hills, MI 48335