Safety-related control systems are critical to the functional safety of machinery used in today’s factories. The recent 2nd Edition of IEC 62061 specifies requirements and gives recommendations for the design, integration, and validation of safety-related control systems (SCS) for machines – whether they are operating individually or in a coordinated group.
Join Siemens and TUV as their safety experts delve into the changes and additions within the second edition and explore how they might impact your design of safety-related control systems.
Benefits of Attending
- Realize the scope of IEC 62061 – 2nd edition
- Explore specification of a safety function (estimation of demand mode of operation)
- Learn about the design of SCS, including CySec and aspects of periodic testing
- Understand the design and development of a subsystem (requirements for basic subsystem architectures)
- Get an overview of Software levels 1 and 2
- Explore the validation process